Yes. Postick. A sticker with a postcard, which you can stick on the back of anything you wish to send.
These things are briljant. I have so many old (but good) recipes, illustrations from children’s books, playing game cards.. They are made with beautiful matt and un-coated paper, on which you can even write with a fountain pen!
Here’s the list that got me excited! Some ideas for future postcards:
- Invitations to events
- Vintage photographs
- Collaged bits & pieces
- Beautiful cardboard tea packaging
- Vintage/ used postcards
- Cut-out posters
- Nice gift wrap
- Torn-off corner of a pretty paper place-mat
- Magazine clippings
- Doodles on a paper serviette
- Torn-out page from a daily planner
- Kids drawings
- Paper menus
- Pages from old discarded books
- A section of a map
- Old concert tickets
- Pressed flowers
- Cardboard chocolate packaging
Want it? Good. You can choose if you want a pack of 10, 20 or 50. Go to the Etsy shop of Postcard Happiness & pick up these sweet babies today!