I made this card for my grandmother, just a note to say hello. My grandmother lives an hour drive away, so I don’t get to see her very often. I really love to send her mail every now and then. She sent me a lovely postcard back, with cats on them!
I loved making this card, so I decided to do a how-to video. It was terrible getting it uploaded, so I hope you’ll enjoy it! If you have any questions, just ask.
– Watercolor paper card stock
– Distress Ink – Tea Dye
– Inkssentials Ink Blender
– Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Script Stamp
– Prima Marketing – Divine Clear Stamp set
– Memento – Tuxedo Black Ink
– Bruynzeel Watercolor pencils
– Small brush