I still had these lovely Kaisercraft paper scraps laying around & decided to give them a go today!
Making this album can be done with as little as 2 corresponding sheets of 12″ patterned paper & some embellishments.
Another great thing! I know I am a little late to the party, but I just registrered at Pinterest, so come & follow me! It would be great to see your creations and pins!
- Bazzill Natural card stock
- Kaisercraft – Sweet Nothings – Devoted
- Kaisercraft – Sweet Nothings – Cupids Arrow
- Kaisercraft – Sweet Nothings – You and Me
- Distress Ink – Frayed Burlap
- Bird charm brass (from Etsy)
- Little roses (sewing supplies)
- Glue stick
- Tape runner