Yesterday I went to one of our gorgeous National Parks (Hoge Veluwe) and it was great. Fall was all around us & I was really inspired to make this no sew fall bunting! Use whatever fabric you have left over, it’s great to give your home an instant fall boost! I especially love the birch tree stars I found in the craft store, they are so cute! You can see more pictures and the timelapse video after the jump
If you want to sew this bunting, you are ofcourse free to do so, but the glue is strong enough for the bunting. I think you can also use a hot glue gun for this.
- Scraps of quilting fabric (Quilting Treasures)
- 2 sheets of dark brown felt
- Hasulith Glue
- Piece of lace
- Strings in various fall colors
- Wooden heart buttons (Favorite Findings)
- Stars (made of birch trees, found them in the craft store)
Here are some of the pictures I took during our beautiful walk..