It was a busy weekend, one of my friends returned from Barcelona after spending more than 7 months there. He showed up on a surprise visit in between the making of this canvas. It was a very nice evening and he got me a wooden spoon which he had wood burned (really cool!).
This one costs me about two days, I didn’t use my heat gun and let everything dry naturally.
As you can see, I used Crackle accents on the letters and the hearts for a nostalgic look. This was also my chance to use my Lindy’s Stamp Gang inks. I wish you could see it in real life, it has the most beautiful shimmer.
The (long) list of supplies is on the bottom of this post & beneath the Youtube video!
I almost ruined it by using Dylusions Calypso Teal for the flowers & doily instead of Inka Gold Turquoise, I am much happier with the way it turned out now.
- Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Collection Cupids Arrow
- Mod Podge Matte
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Burnt Umber
- Texture paste
- Kaisercraft Damask Stencil
- Inka Gold Turquoise
- Vintage Autumn Basics – Heritage Paper
- Paper Distress tool
- Distress Ink Tea Dye
- Ink blending tool
- Inka Gold Browngold
- Acrylic paint Bronze
- Foam flowers (very lightweight)
- Tim Holtz Alphabet grungeboard letters
- Paper flowers big and small
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Tawny Turquoise
- Wooden clock
- Crackle Accents
- Maya Road chipboard hearts
- Paper doily
- Paper die cut unicycle
- Brass key (Chronology)
- Tacky Glue
- Metal brads
- Enamel dots bronze
- Gems in brown/blue hues