Even though I don’t celebrate Halloween, I do really enjoy scary movies, pumpkins and candy! So when I found this paper in my stash, I decided to make this fun accordion mini album. You can flip it like a book or extend it all the way.
The orange glitter made it so much fun and it really adds a modern look to the paper. Making this album took about 2 hours and it was really fun!
I had 2 sheets of paper left over and a lot of the chipboard pieces, so I gave them to my friend who came over last night. She loved it and will probably make some fun with the left overs.
I have filmed the process of making this mini album, so read on for more!
The album is constructed of 2 pieces of 15cm x 15cm chipboard and 3 Bazzill Raven card stock pieces, each 14cm x 28cm (and then folded in half).
I stuck together the pages with small left over pieces of card stock (as you can see in the video). At first I didn’t want to cover the back with more paper, but I had so much leftover that it seemed like such a waste, so I did anyway and I am really happy I decided to do it.
The string ties the album together. I hope you have fun watching the video!
- 2 pieces of chipboard 15cm x 15cm
- Glue stick
- Black ribbon
- Silver pumpkin charm
- Bazzill Raven card stock (cut in 3 pieces of 14cm x 28cm and then fold in half)
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Halloween Hallows Cottage paper
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Halloween Hallows Newsprint paper
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Halloween Hallows Dots paper
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Halloween Accessory Sheet
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Halloween Chipboard Accessories