I used different pink and purple shades of Distress Ink and the new awesome stamp set from Marianne Design!
“Loved you then, love you still;
always have, always will”
First I wet the paper where I want the ink to go. I apply different shades and tilt the board a little, so there is a nice transition. I also spray a little extra water with my mini mister to make the colors run together.
When it’s completely dry, I splattered on some water drops to lift of the ink again with a paper towel. After that, I stamped the words on with Embossing ink and pour over white embossing powder. Off camera I heated the powder with my heat tool so it melted and became glossy. Lastly, I added some sparkly sequins to finish it off.
- Strathmore watercolor postcard
- Distress Ink – Worn Lipstick
- Distress Ink – Tattered Rose
- Distress Ink – Festive Berries
- Distress Ink – Seedless Preserves
- Mini mister (contains water)
- Marianne Design Eline Handlettering stamps
- Distress Ink Emboss ink
- White embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Tacky glue
This card was inspired by K Werner Design (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thme8…).