Unfortunatly I wasn’t able to update in a long time, because I didn’t have a camera. But now I got a great new phone with the best camera AND autofocus, so it’s very nice for making videos!
I started getting into ATC’s (Artist Trading Cards) since February and made a whole bunch. This is one set that I made a video of (and more are coming!), so hopefully it inspires you to create some ATC’s for your own! Halloween is still pretty far away, but I just couldn’t resist!
Have a great day!
- 3x ATC card
- Tissuepaper Canvas Corp
- Pritt glue stick
- Distress Ink – Tea Dye
- Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
- Distress Ink – Black Soot
- Dylusions Ink Spray – Black Marble
- Tim Holtz Stencil – Splatters
- Paper distress tool
- Black spider web die cuts (Memory Box)
- Tim Holtz Idealogy paper – Laboratorie
- Brass frames
- Brass jumprings + extension chains
- Brass brads
- Plastic resin stickers cabochon
- Pliers and cutter
- Hasulith glue