I made this album using just a single 12″ inch paper sheet from Bazzill. The mini album is made from a workshop kit from ScrapAMoment (Dutch webshop) and features some gorgeous Marion Smith Designs paper with mermaids and other gorgeous ladies.
It was so much fun to make! Continue reading after the jump, there is also a video & you can see what products I used!
- Bazzil natural card stock
- Distress Ink – Frayed Burlap
- Pritt Glue Stick
- Tacky Glue
- Hasulith Glue
- Brass butterflies
- White flowers
- Caravan stamp
- 3d foam
- Marion Smith Designs – Junque Gypsy “Belle Vie”
- Marion Smith Designs – Junque Gypsy “Nota Bene”
- Marion Smith Designs – Junque Gypsy “Carte Blanche”