Lately I have a desire to see the ocean again, it has been almost a year since I last walked the beach, so tomorrow I will take a 2 hour train ride to the beach & enjoy the wind and sand.
This collage is inspired by the ocean and even has a sailor’s knot!
Read on to see the video on how I made this collage & which products I used!
- Strathmore Mixed Media paper
- Prima Marketing French Riviera papers
- Prima Marketing French Riviera crystals
- Prima Marketing French Riviera journaling cards
- Brass anchor
- Tim Holtz mini brass paperclip
- Distress Ink – Frayed Burlap
- Tacky glue
- Pritt stick
- Glossy accents (or other strong glue)
- Tim Holtz attacher
- Eline’s stamps brushes
- Ocean stamps