Another workshop kit from ScrapAMoment, I really really love this one. The original had a red/white baker twine but I swapped it for a naturel twine. It was so much fun to make and really easy!
I made a video of the process which you can see after the jump, together with more pictures and which products I used.
- Chipboard (2x 7,5cm x 7,5cm pieces and 1 3cm x 7,5cm piece)
- Pritt Glue stick
- Graphic 45 – By the Sea – “Beachcomber” paper
- Graphic 45 – By the Sea – “Set Sail” paper
- Graphic 45 – By the Sea – “Pier45” paper
- Graphic 45 – By the Sea – “Gathering Seashells” paper
- Bazzil cardstock Natural
- Craft Tex for the closure
- Glossy Accents
- Anchor charm
- Distress Ink – Wild Honey
- Tape runner
- Score board, scissors and so on