I had a little free time left this afternoon, after watching “The Paradise” on Netflix. Have you seen this show? It’s amazing! I love the characters, the costumes… Everything is so beautiful. I first wanted to make just one card, but then I thought, well why not two?
Here they are!
Aren’t they cute? I also made a quick video, so you can try it out yourself! I used water color pencils (love them) and embossing.
- Oxford Impressions Alice in Wonderland Stamps
- Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
- Bruynzeel Watercolour pencils
- White heavy card stock
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found 2 – Blush “Sweet” Eiffel Paper
- Pearlescent Romantic Frames Die Cuts
- 3d tape
- Blue crystals for embellishments
- Wooden clocks
- Alice in Wonderland stamps in a tin (eBay)
- Ranger Embossing Ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Turquoise stickers